Diabetic Eye Care :If you're a diabetic, regular visits to your eye care professional are a must to prevent problems that could lead to blindness.
Diabetic Foot Care Tips
* Take the pressure off your feet by losing weight if you are obese.
* Inspect your feet at least once per day. If you can't see well, ask someone to do it for you.
* Wash feet with mild soap and lukewarm water daily.
* Wear white cotton socks rather than synthetic ones with dyes.
* Don't go barefoot or wear ill-fitting shoes.
* See a podiatrist regularly for toenail trims and other routine maintenance.
Regular Exercise Is a Must :Exercise is extremely important for diabetics as it strengthens the cardiovascular system, increases circulation to the arms and legs and helps control blood sugar levels. Walking, jogging, rowing and swimming are best.
Here we are providing some tips to manage back pain. :
-Eat hot items (prefer to eat).
•Boil 10-15 tulsi leaves in one cup of water until the syrup is reduced to half a cup then; add salt to it after cooling. Take this mixture daily. However, if you have a severe back pain then, take it twice a day.
•A self massage with eucalyptus oil is also beneficial for you back pain. You could also use mustard oil. It is a very good home remedy for backache
•Take a mixture of five cloves, five black pepper corns and one-gram dry ginger powder in your tea at least twice a day
.•Take half a gram of dalchini powder with one-teaspoon honey at least twice a day for best home results. It will give you a relief from back pain.
•While sleeping, you should sleep on a firm mattress and avoid sleeping face down.
•Do the exercises daily for at-least 10-20 times daily. it is one of the simple and best home remedies for your back pain.