A cup of bitter gourd juice and a table spoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixture every day for two months will help you to reduce blood sugar levels.
Diabetic Eye Care :If you're a diabetic, regular visits to your eye care professional are a must to prevent problems that could lead to blindness.
Diabetic Foot Care Tips
* Take the pressure off your feet by losing weight if you are obese.
* Inspect your feet at least once per day. If you can't see well, ask someone to do it for you.
* Wash feet with mild soap and lukewarm water daily.
* Wear white cotton socks rather than synthetic ones with dyes.
* Don't go barefoot or wear ill-fitting shoes.
* See a podiatrist regularly for toenail trims and other routine maintenance.
Regular Exercise Is a Must :Exercise is extremely important for diabetics as it strengthens the cardiovascular system, increases circulation to the arms and legs and helps control blood sugar levels. Walking, jogging, rowing and swimming are best.