Clinical Trials and YouTube

YouTube would be a great means by which people could be recruited for clinical trials. There was some budding hope of that when NIH posted some videos about clinical trials on its apparently abandoned YouTube channel NIH4Health (NIH has apparently not posted any video for a year).The reasons I think video is a good way to expose people to learning about clinical trials are multiple. First, it allows me as a prospective clinical trial participant to learn about a clinical trials when I want to learn about it and where I want to learn about it - a hallmark of social media. Second, it is private - I can learn from a video that can be developed to address a wide range of issues - issues that I might not be so comfortable addressing with a live person. ...............& more

No comments:

Post a Comment